When it comes to seriously hot destinations right now Croatia is definitely top of the list right now. You too can get in on the action with this cracking Croatia holiday that I’ve managed to put together. Treat yourself to a gorgeous getaway with a hotel from Trivago and Flights from my Flights Finder.
Cracking Croatia Holiday
For this great value deal, you’ll be staying in the luxurious Villa Karla. This four-star rated apartment is the perfect place to enjoy the sights and sounds of Zadar. With a location thats hard to beat and some seriously modern design, these apartments are quite the bargain. It has a fantastic reputation on Trivago as well with a rating of 8.4 out of 10! These apartments offer all of the comforts of home alongside some luxurious treatment.
Along with your accommodation being sorted out you’ve also got your return flights from Stanstead to Zadar all sewn up too. The great thing about Croatia is that it offers something new and old in equal measures. Alongside gorgeous modern landmarks, you’ve also got fabulous ruins from its fascinating past. Many of the ruins are from the Roman culture and there is a certain amount that will be familiar to anyone whos been to Italy before.
Check out all of the details below and have an amazing holiday! :)
- Cracking Croatia Holiday: 1 Week in 4* Apartments Close to Zadar City Centre incl. Flights for just £192
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 02/10/2018 – 09/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Destination airport: Zadar
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Karla
- Score: 8.4 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 0.1 miles from Zadar city centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £192 per person based on two adults sharing