As your Holidayguru, I aim to bring you truly unique deals to world-class destinations and Rovinj is one of those! It is a delightful town that extends out in to the Adriatic and is for a haven for adventurous souls looking to subvert convention and tell tales of a Croatian land that overflows with ancient stories!
Cracking Croatian Escape
I’ve spotted a brilliant last-minute getaway to Rovinj over at Expedia, which will see you stay in a gorgeous 4* resort situated in a stunning location not too far from the centre of town. With lush nature all around, you’ll be able to really put your feet up and enjoy some tranquillity.
As well as your return flights from London Stansted, you’ll have three nights at the Maistra Eden Hotel Rovinj on a bed-and-breakfast basis included in this package. The resort has had brilliant reviews, earning itself a Certificate of Excellence over at Tripadvisor. Rooms are decorated in a sleek, luxurious style, and the grounds of the resort feature plenty of lush gardens and a stunning outdoor pool. It’s nothing short of heavenly!
Rovinj itself features a gorgeous little old town that’s typical of Croatia. Cobbled streets, colourful houses and terracotta rooftops… It’s easy to see why Croatia has been winning people over in recent years and this little town really is no exception to this rule!
Simply click the link to nab this brilliant last-minute offer over at Expedia’s website. :)
- Cracking Croatian Escape: 3 Nights in Gorgeous 4* Resort incl. Breakfast & Flights only £154
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 14/10/2018 – 17/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Pula
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Maistra Eden Hotel Rovinj
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Rovinj, Croatia
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £154 per person based on two adults sharing