I’ve got a cracking deal today for you! Krakow is one of Poland’s biggest cities, and it’s got such a rich history and culture that I’m sure you’ll really love it here. Get a look at this beautiful hotel in a stunning city, and I’m sure you’ll be reaching for your passport in no time!
Grab a great getaway to Poland
Your hotel in Krakow is the lovely 4* Hotel Galaxy that is rated at a great 4.5/5 on Trip Advisor. The hotel is right in the centre of the city, and so you can visit all the beautiful sights of the city with ease! The hotel is also right on the banks of the Vistula River, so you can sit and watch the river flow by as you enjoy a delicious breakfast each morning. You will also be treated to a welcome dinner during your stay, with a set three course menu, mineral water and juice included. With bright and spacious rooms, this really is the perfect hotel for your Krakow getaway!
The deal also comes with complimentary tickets for Krakow’s Wow “Hop On Hop Off” tour bus, and there’s no better way to see the city really! You could also book a trip to the Wieliczka Salt Mines and to the haunting Auschwitz Concentration Camp. Those are both definitely worth visiting, so be sure that you go for a tour.
I found this deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Krakow: 3 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Welcome Dinner, City Tour & Flights from £262 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 27 February – 2 March 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports:
- Airline: Ryanair/easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Galaxy
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Krakow, Poland
- Meals: breakfast
- Welcome dinner included on first night of stay
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £262 per person based on 2 adults sharing