One city you just have to visit is Krakow. It’s full of history and is a cultural haven. It’s also within an hour and a half’s drive from Auschwitz, the site of some of the most terrifying aspects of the Second World War. With this great getaway that I’ve spotted over on Groupon you’ll be able to visit this haunting memorial for yourself as well as stay in the charming city of Krakow itself.
Grab a minibreak to Krakow
With this getaway you’ll be staying in the lovely 3* Hotel Wyspianski which is rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is pretty much in the centre of the city, just a short walk from the Market Square and about 10 minutes from the main rail station. There’s a huge shopping centre closeby too, so be sure that you’ve brought your credit card with you! There’s a fabulous restaurant on site, or you can head out on the town if you’re feeling like exploring a little more.
I found this getaway over on Groupon so be sure you have booked with them directly. Have a krak-ing time!
- Krakow: 2 Nights incl Hotel, Auschwitz Tour & Flights from £129 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Travel dates: valid for arrivals on selected dates between March and June 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Options to stay 3 and 4 nights also available
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, East Midlands
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: 3* Hotel Wyspianski
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: approx. 10 minutes from Krakow Glowny Railyway Station
- Destination: Krakow, Poland
- Meals: room only, but restaurant is available on site
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £129 per person based on 2 adults sharing