Crete is the largest Greek island and the fifth largest island in the Mediterranean sea. Due to the elongated shape of the island Crete has depending on the season multiple climate zones: in the summer it’s usually very sunny and warm, but rainy in winter and places that are located higher even have a little snow. Don’t worry you won’t sit at the beach with snow flakes in your drink :) Especially in spring and summer is Crete one of the most popular destination for a shining holiday. For this reason I’ve found this great bargain for you:
You are going to stay 7 nights in the 4-star Galaxy Villas Hotel Crete (81% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence 2013) incl. flights from Leeds for only £99 per person. Book your Crete holiday on ebookers.com before 16/03/2014, so that you can use the promo code GET40OFF on ebookers.com. If you book later your holiday will cost £119 per person which is still really cheap :)
The Galaxy Villas Hotel is located at the foot of the mountain Harakas and has fully-equipped villas scattered around natural green gardens and local plants. There is a swimming pool and a bar area with a beautiful view of the gardens. The hotel is about 100 miles from your airport of arrival Chania. Therefore I recommend you to rent a car (from £12 per day) on carrentals.co.uk or to take a look on rome2rio.com how to get to your hotel.
Happy travels :)
- Crete: 7 Nights incl. 4-star Hotel and Flights for only £99
- Travel period: 02/04/2014 – 09/04/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 19°C
- Water temperature during stay: 16°C
- Airport of departure: Leeds
- Airline: Ryanair. Please note that you might have to pay extra for baggage. Please contact Ryanair for further information.
- Hotel: 4-star Galaxy Villas Hotel Crete
- Rating: 81% on TripAdvisor out of 106 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: approx. 10 minutes walk to Hersonissos
- Destination: Crete
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Crete: not included. On rome2rio.com is an overview how to get to your hotel. It’s about 100 miles from the airport Chania, but easy to get there.
- Rental car: £12 per day. Book your rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £99 per person based on two adults sharing