Are you sick and tired of all this Brexit nonsense? Take a Crete Break to forget all of your worries! Enjoy the largest Greek island, previously home to a range of ancient civilisations! Explore the nooks and crannies, the ins and outs of the city, and relish the rich gastronomic culture.
Book your Crete Break today!
Located just a few minutes away from the centre of Hersonissos, Palmera Beach & Spa (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) offers a huge range of amenities including an a la carte restaurant, a bar, as well as a pool and sun terrace! Your twin room also comes with a balcony, as well as air conditioning for when you’ve had a full day of sunbathing! Free WiFi and a fantastic view of the sea are also at your disposal, so you can still catch up with friends and family from sunny Crete! Don’t forget the hotel’s onsite spa, which offers a sauna, hammam and whirlpool bath!
I found this deal on Thomson! Check it out before it disappears!
- Crete Break: 7 Nights incl. Flights, Half-Board and Transfers only £355 pp
- Travel dates: 16-23 October 2016
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 3* Palmera Beach Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 446 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Few minutes walk from the town and beach
- Destination: Crete
- Meals: Half-Board (Buffet Breakfast and Dinner)
- Airport transfer in Crete: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £355 per person based on 2 adults sharing