Nows the time to nab an early bird bargain for the family. Crete is a stunning beach holiday destination at any time of the year and the temperatures really start rising in April. I found this terrific deal for you on TravelSupermarket. Read on to find out more!
Crete Family Trip
The terrific Kalyves Beach Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) has a pristine beachside location so close you’ll literally have the sea outside your door. The beach is even a blue flag winner due to cleanliness! A gorgeous open-air restaurant will give you all-inclusive food and drink the whole week which will greatly reduce the costs of this trip, all while gazing on the beautiful sea. Activities are often available for the children to play with others which gives you time to relax. Kalyves is a peaceful village away from the loud party resorts of the island which makes this perfect for a bargain family holiday!
I have found flights from Birmingham, Manchester, and London all comparable in price for this deal. Book whichever suits you best by clicking on the corresponding link below. Have a great trip!
- Crete Family Trip: 7 Nights All-Inclusive 4* Beachfront Hotel for 4 People with Flights from Birmingham only £278pp
- Provider: TravelSupermarket
- Travel period: 02/09/2018 – 09/02/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Birmingham
- Destination airport: Crete Heraklion
- Airline: Ryanair/ Easy Jet
- Hotel: Kalyves Beach Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Crete
- Meals: All-Inclusive
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £278 per person based on two adults sharing