The largest of Greek islands, Crete is a popular destination among earthly tourists and Greek gods alike – and it’s no wonder with such beautiful landscapes and vibrant culture all around! Prepare to be amazed, you’ll be visiting the birthplace of Zeus himself after all…
Book your Crete Holiday today!
Head over to TUI to book a holiday in Crete – You’ll be staying in the fantastic Hotel Moonlight and I can guarantee it’s the best place to stay on your Crete Holiday! It’s located close to Stalis and there are 4 buildings which contain stunning 1 bedroom apartments. They all surround a swimming pool, and are surrounded by green lawns and flowers! There’s also a water park, as well as a golf course just 3 km away from the hotel itself, so there’s gonna be a lot of relaxing going on I imagine!
History enthusiasts will get a buzz from a trip to Crete, as there are many fascinating archaeological sites dotted around the island. The rocky landscape and magnificent gorges are great for hikes, and you won’t have to worry about anything biting or scratching you while you explore the island – according to legend, Hercules did a good job of expelling all poisonous and dangerous animals from Crete. The bustling capital of Heraklion also offers delicious cuisine and lively nightlife.
- Crete Holiday: 7 Nights in a Fantastic Hotel incl. Breakfast, East Midlands Flights, Luggage & Transfers only £221pp
- Provider: TUI
- Travel dates: 20/07/2018 – 27/07/2018
- Length of stay:
- Airport of departure: East Midlands
- Destination airport: Crete Heraklion
- Hotel: Hotel Moonlight
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Crete
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfers: included
- Luggage: included
- Price: only £221pp based on 2 adults sharing