*UPDATE* This holiday package was so popular that the prices went up! Sorry about that! The price for 2 adults and 1 child sharing is now £339 per person. But it’s still a good price for the value.
Crete is a beautiful Greek island and makes a wonderful retreat to enjoy relaxing holidays in the sun. Spend your days with getting tanned and refilling your energy. It’s much easier to face the responsibilities of your life when you’re totally relaxed. And best to do so is here in Crete: the island has not only beautiful beaches and crystal clear water to offer, but also many cultural sights that you should check out. There are numerous cultural attractions spread all over the island. There is for example the Agia Photia which is a Minoan country house or the summer palace of Phaistos, the Agia Triada that are worth a visit. I suggest you to rent a car, so that you will be able to discover all the cultural treasures this island has to offer.
I have found you a great deal on travelbird.co.uk to take you to a marvellous place in Crete and you will be able to enjoy luxury for a cheap price! The deal on Travelbird includes your flights from London Gatwick, the stay in the 5 star St. Constantin Hotel (70% on TripAdvisor) with all inclusive and transfer for only £241 per person based on 2 adults and 1 child sharing! But you have a lot of different options to customize this holiday package, means that you can alternatively fly from Glasgow, make it a holiday only for 2 adults, make it a 7 nights or a 14 nights stay OR select other dates than the ones that I have selected.
So definitely check out the website of Travelbird to see all varieties!
Back to the deal and what awaits you if you decide to book this holiday :)
Your hotel is located in the resort of Kato Gouves which is a large area that is built into the side of the small Mt. Ederi. The mountain is only 300 metres high, but it offers spectacular views over the Crete. The St. Constantin Hotel is an all-inclusive establishment close to the beach and besides that it runs also 3 outdoor swimming pools and 1 indoor pool. With your all inclusive bracelet you get not only delicious meals and beverages at the main pool bar, but also the access to all facilities like the gym, the children’s playground and to the shows in the evening. Simply enjoy your time and make it your dream holiday :)
FYI: to see all available dates and all options that you can choose from click on Travelbird on ‘Book Now’. You won’t be obliged to make a booking, you just get to the calender showing you all options. You have to add the transfer option yourself during the booking process. The price that is stated on Travelbird is based on 2 adults sharing, so have a look at the exact prices for your party size.
- Crete Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 5*Hotel, All Inclusive, Flights and Transfer for only £241
- Travel period: 12/10/2014 – 19/10/2014, many dates in July, August, September and October available
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 25°C
- approx. water temperature during stay:23°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: Glasgow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5 star St. Constantin Hotel
- Rating: 70% on TripAdvisor out of 269 reviews
- Location: Kato Gouves, close to the beach
- Destination: Crete
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Crete: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Rental car: cheap prices on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £241 per person based on two adults and 1 child sharing