I found you this Crete Summer Holiday at the end of July 2017! Crete is a beautiful Greek island in the Mediterranean, with sparkling seas, white sandy beaches and quaint mountain top villages. The local people are notoriously friendly and hospitable, and keen to share their culture and cuisine with tourists. Cretan cuisine is renowned for its unique flavours, for example it’s signature cheeses, dakos (a brushetta-like salad) and friend snails. Top attractions on the island include the Palace of Knossos, the setting for the famous Minotaur myth. This goes well with a trip to the Heraklion Archaeological Museum, which reopened in 2014 after renovation!
The Rena Apartments have a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a fantastic stay there! The lovely apartments were renovated in 2011, and has a generous outdoor pool. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a one bedroom apartment, with a kitchenette so that you can easily prepare your meals at home.
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have a great holiday!
- Crete Summer Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights for only £271pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Your holiday is ATOL protected by LoveHolidays
- Travel dates: 31 July – 7 August 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- Alternative airports: London Luton, London Gatwick
- Airline: Jet2
- Deal includes hand luggage only
- Hold luggage can be added from an extra £27 per bag per way
- Hotel: Rena Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 116 reviews
- Destination: Gouves, Crete
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer can be added from £14pp return
- Price: only £271 per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly