Explore the beautiful nation of Croatia, a historic country offering beautiful scenery and stunning beaches, as well as fascinating and ancient cities, stretched along the glorious blue of the Adriatic sea, which is peppered with thousands of islands.
7 Night Croatia Holiday With Hotel And Flights In Pula
A Croatia holiday deal to this Adriatic gem and the beautiful coastal city of Pula is well worth considering for some Autumn sun in a unique setting!
This great package from Trivago and BravoFly gives you 7 nights in a beautiful bay-side hotel in Pjescana Uvala, on the coast close to the historic city of Pula, plus flights for just £215 per person.
The Villa Feniks Hotel is just 60 metres away from a charming pebble beach, just along the coast from the ancient Roman city of Pula. With an outdoor pool and pretty garden area featuring a barbecue terrace, the hotel is the perfect base for your Croatian trip, with sea views over the marina and tranquil bay of Pjescana Uvala. This hotel scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor.
A Croatia holiday offers everything you could want from a relaxing southern getaway, with glorious beaches and a stunning coastline dotted with islands stretching down the Adriatic Sea. Croatian culture is as fascinating as it’s natural beauty, with awe-inspiring ancient wonders to bee seen it it’s ancient cities – so much so that Croatia has been home to much of the filming on the epic fantasy Saga Game of Thrones, bringing life to exotic destinations such as Bravos and Kings Landing. The ancient city of Pula, located just a short way up the coast from your hotel, is a standout among Croatia’s larger cities due to it’s incredibly well preserved Roman architecture – the imposing amphitheatre which dominates the city is well worth a visit, doubling as a venue for events and festivals. In the other direction, south along the coast from your hotel, is the incredible natural beauty of the Kamenjak nature park, spectacularly perched on a peninsula jutting out into the clear waters of the Adriatic sea. With it’s sea-side lifestyle and amazing natural scenery, as well as it’s impressive towns and cities, Croatia is just calling out to be explored – book your Croatia holiday now.
- Croatia Holiday, Pula: 7 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights only £215
- Travel dates: Sunday 11th October to Sunday 18th October 2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 18 degrees celsius
- approx. water temperature during stay: 21 degrees celsius
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airports: other London flights available, prices vary
- Airline: Norwegian Air
- Hotel: Hotel Villa Feniks
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 35 reviews
- Location: close to marina, approx. 5km from city centre
- Destination: Pula, Croatia
- Meals: Self catering
- Airport transfer in Croatia: not included, check your options here
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £215 per person based on 2 adults sharing