As Croatia grows in demand, be sure to get there now while it’s still the coolest destination in Europe.
7 nights in Split
Courtesy of Bravofly the flights are from London Luton to Split. There’s also the option of Glasgow but there flights fly out on different dates for £99. Check below for details. Transfers are not included so check out your options here.
The hotel is the Rooms In The Palace hotel. This hotel scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor. Reviews praise the cleanliness of this hotel and the intimate set up. It’s worth noting that the accommodation is with a shared bathroom, so if this isn’t for you then check out Trivago for other options. With a great central location this hotel is a perfect base for anyone new to the city and wanting to explore all the bars, restaurants and sites on offer.
Thanks to recent renovation in the city Split now has a rather attractive sea front. The new marble paved runways make for a nice night time setting. Split is also a great place to explore more of Croatia, so for your week it may be worth looking into a boat trip to nearby islands. Set against a backdrop of mountain side Split is a hip quirky city, it’s well worth making sure there’s space on your phone for plenty of pictures – and with free internet at the hotel you won’t need to wait to get home to upload to Facebook.
Discover this quirky city today.
- Croatia Holiday: 7 nights Self Catering Hotel + Flights £157
- Travel dates: 12th May – 19th May 2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Alternative Airport: Glasgow (13th May – 20th May £99 for flights)
- Airline: Easyjet
- Hotel: In the palace
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor from 5 reviews
- Location: City centre
- Destination: Split
- Meals: Self catered
- Airport transfer not included. Check your options here.
- Also included: Free internet
- Price: only £159 per person based on 2 adults sharing