I found you this incredible deal to stay in a Chateau in Cruseilles, France! Get away from it all at this picturesque hotel, which has an incredible location and an impressive view over the Annecy Lake and Mont-Blanc. You can even spot wild boar in the nearby mountainous countryside! In the surrounding area, you’ll find several golf and country clubs and the Mount-Saleve Cable Car, which carries you to an altitude of 1,100m in just 5 minutes, so you can enjoy panoramic views of the countryside. Mount Saleve is also great for sports lovers, here you can try out paragliding, mountain biking or cross-country skiing in the winter!
4* Chateau des Avenieres
The 4* Chateau des Avenieres has a 4.5/5 rating out of 236 reviews on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! This deal includes flights to Geneva but please be aware that this hotel is in France. The distance from Geneva Airport is approximately 12 miles (25 minutes drive), please check below for your transfer options. The hotel has a delicious French restaurant, where you can enjoy a gourmet meal and maybe sample the impressive cheese board, which includes several local mountain cheeses. This deal is based on a stay in a Classic Double Room with free Wi-Fi access.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Cruseilles Chateau: 3 Nights incl. Flights & 4* Hotel for £206 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 27 – 30 March 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Southend
- Alternative airports: London Luton (prices may vary)
- Destination: Geneva
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Chateau des Avenieres
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 236 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Cruseilles, France
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer not included, check options here
- Price: only £206 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly