“This is the most beautiful land human eyes have ever seen” that’s what Christopher Columbus said when he discovered the beauty of Cuba! And your next holiday could be exactly at the place that the famous explorer was talking about… it’s one of the most beautiful beaches in Cuba and it’s called Guardalavaca! The clear water of the Caribbean is so beautiful that you could print this image on every postcard in the world.
So take the chance and visit this outstanding destination and see for yourself if all the words and pictures do the justice…
Your holiday would start with a warm welcome, because the Cuban are one of the most welcoming and cheery people in the world. They spend their time in front of their homes either dancing, chatting or sitting outside in the sun.
And in addition to the hospitality of the inhabitants of Cuba, come endless, snow-white sandy beaches, crystal clear water and temperatures that make you sweat. Already eager to visit this amazing place? Then have a quick look at this bargain:
You can book on thomascook.com this holiday package for only £689 per person based on 2 travellers. The price includes your flights from London Gatwick to Holguin on 9th of December and your 14-night stay will be at the 3 star Brisas Guardalavaca Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) indulging all inclusive during the whole holiday. The transfers between the airport and the hotel are included, so no need to worry about getting to your hotel after your long flight.
If you want to make this holiday package just a 7-night stay, then simply follow this link to thomascook.com and you can get the same deal with flights on 1st of December for only £608 per person. That’s still a good price and ideal if you don’t have so many days left and if you need some winter sun!
The hotel is a wonderful retreat with a friendly service, a wide range of entertaining facilities and it overlooks the beautiful Guardalavaca Beach. The complex boasts two free-form pools, two whirlpools and six restaurants where you can dig into your all inclusive meals. But that’s not all: there are also nine bars (!) including two pool bars and a snack grill bar.
You have got the option to spend some hours on a catamaran or to do a fishing excursion. No matter what you’re looking for, this place is ideal for a romantic honeymoon or a family getaway. So spend this holiday relaxing on the beach directly in front of your doorstep or take the chance to explore the surrounding area of Guardalavaca. But most important is: have a marvellous holiday in Cuba and get the your tan right before Christmas :)
FYI: you need a valid passport and a tourist card before arrival. Further info here on gov.uk
- Cuba Holiday: 14 Nights incl. All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights and Transfers only £689
- Travel period: 02/12/2014 – 16/12/2014
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 28°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 26°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 3 star Brisas Guardalavaca Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2.574 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: approx. miles from city centre
- Destination: Holguin / Cuba
- Board basis: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer in Holguin: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included.
- Entry requirements: you need a valid passport and a tourist card before arrival. Further info here on gov.uk
- Price: only £689 per person based on two adults sharing
Click here to book Cuba for 14 Nights
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Simply click twice on the link.
Click here to book Cuba for 7 Nights
Alternatively book this holiday package for 7 nights and with flights on 1st December for only £608. Just click here twice on the link, to see the deal on the provider’s page.