The Caribbean is extremely diverse and simply amazing. The magnificent clear water is so beautiful that you could print this image on every postcard in the world. And there is an outstanding island in the Caribbean with a very special and unique atmosphere… I’m talking about Cuba!
The Cuban are one of the most welcoming and cheery people in the world. They spend their time in front of their homes either dancing, chatting or sitting outside in the sun.
And in addition to the hospitality of the inhabitants of Cuba, come endless, snow-white sandy beaches, crystal clear water and temperatures that make you sweat. Already eager to visit this amazing destination? Then have a quick look at this bargain:
You can book on thomascook.com a holiday package for only £738 per person based on a family of four. The price includes your flights from London Gatwick to Holguin on 26th of August and your 14-nights stay at the 3-star Brisas Guardalavaca Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) with all inclusive.
If you want to make this holiday package a romantic trip for two, then simply change the party size and you can get the same offer for only £871 per person. That’s still a good price!
The hotel is a wonderful family getaway with friendly service, a wide range of entertaining facilities and overlooks the beautiful Guardalavaca Beach. The complex boasts two free-from pools, two whirlpools and six restaurants where you can indulge your all inclusive option. But that’s not all: there are also nine bars (!) including two pool bars and a snack grill bar.
For the smaller guests there is also a lot to do: they’re going to have fun at the splash pool, the playground and at the hotel-run kids’ club.
So spend this holiday relaxing on the beach directly in front of your doorstep or take the chance to explore the surrounding area of Guardalavaca.
The transfer between the airport Holguin and the hotel is not included in the price that I quoted. In Cuba taxi driving is already an experience and you could make your way to the hotel by taxi. It probably takes you about 1 hour to get to the hotel (32 miles). If you go with this option ask for the best price that you can get and look for the taxis with taximeter. Just check if it’s switched on or simply ask the exact price before your drive. If this seems to be too much of a risk, then maybe the transfer option on thomascook.com is an alternative for you. But the coach transfers will add up £120 for the whole party.
Have a marvellous holiday here in Cuba and enjoy it :)
FYI: you need a valid passport and a tourist card before arrival. Further info here on gov.uk
- Cuba Family Holiday: 14 Nights incl. Hotel, All Inclusive and Flights for only £738
- Travel period: 26/08/2014 – 09/09/2014
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 32°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 28°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 3-star Brisas Guardalavaca Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2.510 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: approx. miles from city centre
- Destination: Holguin / Cuba
- Board basis: All Inclusiive
- Airport transfer in Holguin not included. Distance from the airport: 32 miles.
- Entry requirements: you need a valid passport and a tourist card before arrival. Further info here on gov.uk
- Price: only £738 per person based on two adults and two children sharing
Click here for the Cuba Deal
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Simply click twice on the link.