I know I’d love to spend a week on a beach in sunny Cuba… and now you can too, because I have a great deal for you today that will take you away to the fascinating country of music, dance and contradictions. It’s a trip not to be missed! There are various impressions of Cuba circling the Internet, but one thing is clear – beneath the worn facade lies a country rich in culture, history and above all music. The lifestyle of Cubans is clearly visible on the busy streets of every city – there’s enchanting music playing, tobacco scent fills the air and vintage cars in every colour of the rainbow line the sidewalk. Get exploring!
Book your Cuba Multi-Break Deal today!
You’ll be staying in not one, but two hotels on your Cuba Multi-Break Deal! This is because you’ll first of all be exploring the capital, Havana, and will afterwards be able to explore the stunning Varadero!
The beginning of your trip is in Havana, where you will be staring in the Miramar district. This district is absolutely beautiful and has some really incredible views out across the sea. From here it is only a 20 minute drive to Old Havana. This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which is an absolute must-see; especially since you’re practically there already. It is full of architectural heritage which dates back over 5 centuries giving you a really good idea of what it was once like. This is a really lively place to be and the atmosphere is really good fun, so wear your comfiest shoes and get walking to take in as much as possible!
For the final part of your trip you will be staying in Varadero. This is a location that is known, primarily, for its expanse of beautiful beaches and it is hard to miss them. this is the part of your trip that I would recommend relaxing on; so you split your trip into the chaotic site-seeing for the first half and then letting yourself unwind towards the end. One of the best things to do around here is to swim to the Saturno Cave. It’s absolutely beautiful and also relatively quiet. Naturally keep an eye on the weather, you don’t want to get caught out!
I found this deal on Thomson!
- Cuba Multi-Break Deal: 14 Nights incl. Hotels, Flights & Transfers only £1542 pp!
- Provider: Thomson
- Travel dates: 25 November – 9th December 2017
- Travel duration: 14 Nights
- Airport of departure: Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hold luggage included
- Hotels: Havana – Memories Miramar Havana
- Varadero- Grand Memories Varadero, Royalton Hicacos, Paradisus Princessa del Mar (all beachfront)
- Destination: Cuba
- Meals: Non-inclusive
- Airport transfer in Cuba: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included, internal transfers included
- This holiday is ATOL protected by Thomson
- Price: only £1542 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any questions, please contact the provider directly!