Try to imagine you’re looking at a pristine beach of white sand as far as you can see, enjoying the shallow and clear turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean and being in a paradise for relaxation and diving. And now stop dreaming of this lush place and get prepared to stay in this place right in Cayo Coco. The island is located in the northern part of Cuba and is connected with the island of Cayo Pareon Grande by small bridges.
Cayo Coco is ideal for nature lovers, families or honeymooning couples. You can book this holiday package on thomascook.com with flights from Manchester, indulging all inclusive during your stay at the 4 star Sol Cayo Coco (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence 2014) and transfer for only £594 per person based on 2 adults sharing.
So if you decide to go with this deal, you’re going to enjoy the facilities and the beautiful surrounding of the 4 star Sol Cayo Coco: it offers an excellent beachfront location and a wide range of entertainment. Spend your days at one of the 2 outdoor pools, one of them features a waterfall (!), or grab a refreshing drink either from the pool bar or the beach bar.
Whether you’re looking for exciting activities like archery, water polo and diving or romantic strolls on the beaches of Cayo Coco, you’ve probably found the right place. The location is set on 2 beaches, the Las Coloradas beach where you can try out many watersports and the Playa Larga beach. So enjoy not only one beach, but two :)
If you get the chance to snorkel, then don’t hesitate, because Cuba has one of the largest reefs in the world. It’s an amazing experience close to the fishes, underwater plants and much more. Just don’t forget an underwater camera!
FYI: you need a valid passport and a tourist card before arrival. Further info here on gov.uk
- Cuba Winter Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4*Hotel, All Inclusive, Flights and Transfer for only £594
- Travel period: 10/12/2014 – 17/12/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 28°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 27°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: 4 star Sol Cayo Coco
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2.402 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: directly on Las Coloradas beach, direct access to Playa Larga, approx. 1 mile from offshore coral reef
- Destination: Cuba
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Cuba: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Entry requirements: you need a valid passport and a tourist card before arrival. Further info here on gov.uk
- Price: only £594 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Simply click twice on the link.
Click here (twice) for the Cuba Deal