If Poland is still on your bucket list, then I really recommend a break. With so much cultural excitement in the day time, twinned with some great night time entertainment, it’s the ideal spot. This cute Krakow getaway to a brand new hotel that I spotted on Voyage Prive is the ideal way to introduce yourself to the country.
Cute Krakow Getaway
Start 2019 off properly with this lovely minibreak. You’ll stay two nights in the wonderful – and brand new! – Plaza Boutique Hotel, in the south of the city and just over the bridge from the Jewish quarter of Kazimierz. It’s a high class hotel, with unique designs and striking interiors to entice you in. Your standard room is elegant and charming. There’s some modern decor, intriguing colour schemes, and all you need for a delightful stay in the city.
There’s just so much to see in the city. Thankfully, you have breakfast included in the price of your stay. So, you have the perfect opportunity to fill up for a day of exploring the city. The walking tours on offer in the city centre are superb, and I highly recommend the walking tour of the Jewish quarter. So much to learn! Book your break with the links I’ve provided below! Remember, after clicking the link you’ll need to create a Voyage Prive account if you don‘t have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Cute Krakow Getaway: 2 Nights Break in Gorgeous Brand New Hotel with Breakfast and Return Flights to Bristol £99
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: cheapest dates = 04/02/2019 – 06/02/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Bristol
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Plaza Boutique Hotel
- Score: brand new hotel, no TripAdvisor rating as of September 2018
- Location: close to the Jewish Quarter
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £99 per person based on two adults sharing