Cyprus is an island that attracts many tourists all over the year. The Mediterranean island is hot in the summer months and has mild temperatures during the rest of the year. That’s perfect to for a relaxing break as well as doing a cultural holiday where you are able to discover many attractions. No matter what you like the most, Cyprus won’t disappoint you.
You got the chance to stay 7 nights in Protaras with the holiday package of monarch.co.uk for only £237 per person based on two travellers.
Stay in the 2-star Livas Hotel Apartments (87% on TripAdvisor) which is located close to the beach and to the resort centre. The location has a friendly atmosphere and thus it’s ideal for all ages. Flights are from Leeds/Bradford Airport to Larnaca Airport in May.
- Cyprus: 7 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only £237
- Travel period: 04/05/2014 – 11/05/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Air temperature during stay: approx. 28°
- Water temperature during stay: approx. 21°
- Airport of departure: Leeds/Bradford Airport
- Airline: Monarch Airlines
- Hotel: 2-star Licas Hotel Apartments
- Rating: 87% on TripAdvisor out of 126 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: close to the resort centre, 100m to the beach
- Destination: Protaras/Cyprus
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Larnaca: not included; transfer can be booked for an additional fee of £36 per person
- Price: only £227 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: The link doesn’t forward to the offer, but to a summary. Just sort the results by ‘low to high price’, then scroll down to the third offer with the hotel name Livas Hotel Apartments. I checked the other hotels and they have got bad reviews. Therefore this deal was the best value for its price in my opinion.