Cyprus is more than just a great place to laze on the beach, with a rich culture, laid-back lifestyle, stunning landscapes and fabulous cuisine. Whether you’re making the most of the Mediterranean sunshine or exploring fascinating ancient cities, this unique corner of Greece will leave you coming back for more.
7 Night Cyprus Holidays In Paphos With All Inclusive Apartment And Flights
This great deal to the historic town of Paphos in Greek Cyprus gives you the chance to immerse yourself in Greek culture while soaking up the sun and chilling by the pool.
The package from Thomson gives you 7 nights in an all-inclusive full board apartment, plus flights and transfers from a wide range of UK airports, making your Greek getaway easier than ever.
Flights are from Birmingham International to Paphos, and with transfers included your travel is all sorted. Thomson do however offer a range of alternative flights from airports across the UK – London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester, East Midlands, Newcastle, Cardiff and Glasgow are all possible options to get to your Cyprus holidays in Paphos, although prices vary from airport to airport.
Mayfair Gardens Apartments are situated in a quiet spot near the atmospheric old town of Paphos, more relaxed than it’s bustling touristy twin of Lower Paphos. With two outdoor pools and a paddling area for kids, as well as an outdoor bar featuring evening entertainment, this hidden gem of a hotel is just a ten minute stroll from the old town or twenty minutes to the harbour. All meals are included, with a buffet-style restaurant offering a varied menu. This hotel scores an overwhelmingly positive 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor.
The beautiful old town of Paphos is the perfect place to experience the chilled Cyprian way of life, with locals going about their business as they have for generations in the calm and historic streets of this ancient settlement. There are many handsome colonial buildings, hosting museums and government institutions as well as some grand old hotels. Just down from Old Paphos is Kato Paphos or Lower Paphos, where you’ll find a well equipped resort well geared up for tourists from the UK. Far more interesting than this though are the many archaeological gems here, such as the vast Tombs of the Kings archaeological site, where crumbling temples and ancient ruins are waiting to welcome you into this ancient culture. According to myth Paphos is also where Aphrodite rose from the sea, and her spirit lives on in many of the beautiful structures left from this bygone era. Combining the best of ancient and modern, Paphos give you a great insight into Cyprus today. So why not dive in to a Cyprus holiday in Paphos loaded with fascinating discoveries, delicious food and a good unwind by the pool? Cyprus has it all.
- Cyprus Holidays Paphos: 7 Nights incl. Apartment, Full Board and Flights only £280
- Travel dates: Sunday 10th May to Sunday 17th May
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 20 degrees Celsius
- approx. water temperature during stay: 20 degrees Celsius
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Alternative airports: London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester, East Midlands, Newcastle, Cardiff and Glasgow, prices vary
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: Mayfair Gardens Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 4 reviews
- Location: approx. 10 minute walk from old town of Paphos, 20 mins from the harbour
- Destination: Cyprus
- Meals: All inclusive
- Airport transfer in Cyprus: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £280 per person based on 2 adults sharing