Treat yourself to a nice break post Easter this spring and take you and your friends off to Cyprus with this mini break.
3 nights group holiday Cyprus
Thomas Cook have put together this nice little package holiday to Cyprus for you this spring. This package for four adults includes Flights + Self Catering Hotel for just £110 per person.
Flights are from Birmingham to Larnaca. As the package stands the deal does not include transfers. These can be added by Thomas Cook for an extra £128 for the whole party, boosting the price to £142 per head. For cheaper alternatives (though little more effort) check out your options here.
The hotel is the Tsokkos Marlita Beach Hotel. For four adults your apartment is a studio with kitchenette and air conditioning as standard. The hotel has more facilities on site, including lagoon-pool, pool bar, games area and Wi-Fi access. With all the amenities and beach front location this hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Being a mini-break at just three days you might not want to venture away from the pool, and with the hotel having everything you need you won’t need to. If you do want to venture out though Cyprus has a lot of historic sites to visit, along with walking tours, museums and idyllic beaches. For the really adventurous you may want to head west to find Aphrodite’s rock – though be warned it is around a 2 hour trip to get there, so you may want to just stick to the pool.
At £110 per head this mini break is a bargain. Don’t miss out.
- Cyprus Group Holiday: 3 nights Self Catering Hotel + Flights £110
- Travel dates: 26th April – 29th April 2015
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Brimingham
- Airline: Thomas Cook
- Hotel: Tsokkos Marlita Beach Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor from 484 reviews
- Location: Beach front
- Destination: Protaras, Cyprus
- Meals: Self Catered
- Airport transfer not included. Check out your options here.
- Rental car: around £10 per day on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £110 per person based on 4 adults sharing