I found you this Cyprus Villa Holiday in June 2017! Cyprus is a beautiful island, known for its stunning beaches and its warm, hospitable inhabitants! You’ll be staying in Kouklia, on the western coast of the island. In the local area, you can visit the local town of Pissouri, where you can try out water sports on the amazing Blue Flag beach or pass an evening watching some traditional Cypriot dancing! You can also visit Paphos, where the annual Aphrodite Festival takes place. It involves performances of classic opera, at the medieval castle right one the water front. Closer to the hotel, there’s a lively, traditional village square, which a great spot to enjoy some authentic Greek/Mediterranean food. The Osmodos shopping gallery is also located on the sqaure, where you can shop for bags, jewellery, perfume and Lefkara Lace.
Aphrodite Hills Villas
The Aphrodite Hills Villas have a 4/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a fantastic stay there! They are a collection of luxury villas, with a health spa, tennis academy, golf course and tonnes of bars and restaurants just a stone’s throw away. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a 2 bedroom apartment with a shared pool and terrace.
I found you this deal on Thomson! Please book directly with them. Have a relaxing break!
- Cyprus Villa Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Villa, Flights & Transfers for only £284pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomson!
- Travel dates: 11 -18 June 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Deal includes 20kg luggage per person
- Hotel: Aphrodite Hills Villas
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 534 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Kouklia, Cyprus
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer included
- Price: only £284 per person based on 4 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly