I found you this delightful deal to the Dalmatian Coast in Croatia! You’ll be staying in Biograd na Moru, situated at the centre of the Adriatic coast Riviera. There is an abundance of natural beauty here, there’s several national parks in close proximity: National Park Kornati, Krka National Park and Nature Park Vransko Lake. If you fancy an adventure, you can take a boat trip to the island of Pašman, the service runs daily! This is also a great spot for boat races, sailing and diving.
4* Hotel Ilirija
The 4* Hotel Ilirija has a 4/5 rating out of 173 reviews on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! It is a beautiful water front hotel and a short walk from the centre of Biograd na Moru and a blue flag pebble beach. On site, you’ll have access to a fitness centre, spa and restaurant serving Dalmatian cuisine, such as Peka (a famous Dalmatian dish of vegetables and meat or seafood) and crni rižot (black rice with cuttlefish). This deal is based on a stay in a Superior Sea View Room with a balcony, suitable for 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. The rooms all have Wi-Fi access, satellite TV and a mini fridge.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely holiday!
- Dalmatian Coast, Croatia: 5 Nights incl. Flights, Transfers & 4* Hotel for only £375 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 9 – 14 May 2017
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- 7, 10 and 14 night stays also available
- Airport of departure: London all airports
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Hotel Ilirija
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 173 reviews
- Destination: Biograd na Moru, Croatia
- Meals: full-board
- Airport transfer included
- Price: only £375 per person based on 2 adults & 1 child OR 3 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly