I found you this Dalmatian Coast Holiday, available until October 2017! You’ll be staying near to Korcula, a beautiful town on Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast. The streets are lined with impressive Renaissance and Gothic architecture, and there’s a harbour area overlooked by round defense towers. There’s plenty to do in the town, such as checking out the 15th century St Mark’s Cathedral, the Town Museum, or the town’s numerous historic defense towers.
4* Port 9 Hotel
The 4* Port 9 Hotel has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel is situated in the quiet and peaceful Shell Bay, outside of Korcula Old Town. The hotel boasts 3 restaurants, 5 bars, outdoor and indoor pools and often runs special theme nights, so you’ll have no reason to be bored! This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a Twin Superior Room with a balcony, and you’ll also receive a bottle of wine in your room when you arrive!
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Please remember that once you click the link, you will need to create a Voyage Prive account (if you do not have on already) in order to view and purchase the deal. Have a great time!
- Dalmatian Coast Holiday: 5 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights, Transfers & Extras for only £272 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 18 – 23 October 2017
- Other dates available from June until end of October 2017
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- 7, 10 & 14 night stays also available
- Airport of departure: London all airports
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh
- Airline: Monarch & easyJet
- Hotel: Port 9 Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 26 reviews
- Destination: Korcula. Croatia
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer included
- Price: only £272 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly