Marrakech is the heartbeat of Morocco, where palaces and mountains sit alongside the snake charmers and drums. Go wild this December, and escape the wintery UK days with this exotic trip to Marrakech.
December Morocco Break
This deal I spotted on Voyage Prive, includes return flights and breakfast at the hotel. The Safran et Cannelle Riad & Spa is an absolutely stunning hotel and the impressive 5/5 Tripadvisor rating vouches for its excellence and premium quality. This boutique property boasts just 7 authentically Moroccan styled rooms, which makes it a favourite amongst couples as it intimate and opulent.
One of the most exuberant marketplaces in the world is Jemaa el Fna Square, also known as ‘The Red City’ for its rose-hued facades and medina walls, this exciting destination has so much to discover for an adventure seeker. Take to the streets to experience the souks, lively festivals, colourful array of spices and ornate palaces. There is no better way to experience Marrakech than on foot, so take this opportunity to explore the densely packed maze of narrow streets and alleyways. A top hotspot is Djemaa el-Fna Square which lies at the heart of the city. Why not pick up some last minute (more exotic) Christmas presents, like spices, olives, musical instruments, antiques, crafts, wools, silks or even brass lanterns?
Snap this December deal before its too late, just click on any of the links! :) Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- December Morocco Break: 3 Nights in Boutique Guesthouse Incl. Breakfast, Flights just £165
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 11/12/2018 – 14/12/2018
- Many other departure dates available!
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London (cheapest)
- Alternative airports: Manchester (£207), Edinburgh (£318), Birmingham (318)
- Destination airport: Marrakech Menara RAK
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Safran et Cannelle Riad & Spa
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £165 per person based on two adults sharing (includes booking fee)