Looking for the perfect Christmastime city break? There’s no city more magical in the winter than Prague! To enjoy the medieval charm, stunning art nouveau architecture and fascinating history, check out this December Prague stay from Expedia!
December Prague Stay
Set in the New Town, or Novo Mesto, of Prague, the Anyday Apartments are the perfect base for exploring the city. Here, you’ll have a superior studio with self-catering facilities and a queen bed or two single beds. You will be close to the National Museum, Wenceslas Square and the Prague State Opera house. These apartments have fantastic reviews from previous guests and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor.
It’s hard to know where to start in this beautiful city! The first thing I would recommend is crossing the Charles Bridge. While you’re here, you should climb one of the towers at the end for awesome views of the historic centre. Then, make your way to the Castle and the medieval Golden Lane. The Tyn Cathedral is another landmark certainly worth exploring, as is the Mala Strana district across the river.
To book this deal, just follow the links below!
- December Prague Stay: 3 Nights in Well-Rated Central Aparthotel incl. Flights just £92
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 01/12/10281 – 04/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Prague PRG
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Anyday Apartments
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Novo Mesto, Prague
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £92 per person based on two adults sharing