If you’ve never been to Dublin, it’s well worth a visit! Even though its pretty close to us I reckon its a bit of an underrated gem. With this delightful Dublin break that I’ve found on Opodo, you’ll be able to experience this beautiful city for yourself.
Delightful Dublin Break
With this fantastic offer, you’ll be staying in the Academy Plaza Hotel. This city centre hotel is in the perfect location to experience all the magic of Ireland’s capital city. During your stay, you’ll only be a short walk away from the like of Grafton Street, O’Connell Street and more! The hotel has a fantastic reputation to back this up as well. After plenty of reviews, the hotel has managed to maintain a score of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor.
Included in this package are your return flights. There are a couple of options when it comes to your departure airports. I have chosen the cheapest ones from Bristol but you can go from London Luton and Manchester too. One of the top things that I would recommend to anyone is to visit the Guinness Storehouse. Even if you aren’t a fan of the black stuff this modern museum is well worth a visit. There are plenty of day trips that you can make too! Not to mention all the shopping you can do too ;)
All of the finer details are just below so grab the offer while you can!
- Delightful Dublin Break: 3 Nights in the Centre of the City in a Well Rated Hotel incl. Return Flights from just £83
- Provider: Opodo
- Travel period: 05/02/2018 – 08/02/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Bristol
- Alternative Airports: Luton & Manchester
- Destination airport: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Academy Plaza Hotel
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 177m from the city centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £83 per person based on two adults sharing