I’ve found this lovely little Dublin minibreak on Voyage Prive, and it’s the perfect getaway. How can you say no to a stay in gorgeous surroundings just before Christmas?
Book this Dublin minibreak!
I’ve found you a lovely overnight stay in the Gibson Hotel, a fabulous 4 star hotel right beside the 3 Arena in the Docklands area of the city. The cheapest dates I’ve spotted are on a Sunday arrival in October. Ideal for banishing the Sunday night fear we all suffer from around 8.30pm! The hotel is right beside the terminus of the Red Luas Line, so getting into the centre of the city is a doddle. The Luas will take you to O’Connell Street in just 15 minutes, and there are so many options for something to do from there! And, as you’re here around Christmas time, you should definitely go and check out the Christmas markets! The city is simply stunning when under twinkling fairy lights.
I can’t recommend a Dublin minibreak any higher! You should definitely hit the Guinness Storehouse, as the views across Dublin from there are sublime. Kilmainham Gaol is ideal for history nerds. Croke Park does an amazing tour that even those not too into the GAA will love. And, if you want to burn a hole in your credit card, be sure you hop on the Green Luas Line out to Dundrum! There’s so much to do in the city you really will be spoiled for choice! Book your break with the links below! There’s lots of options right across the country for your airport of departure, so there’s every opportunity to jet off!
- Delightful Dublin Minibreak: 2 Night Stay in Glam 4* Hotel with Breakfast, Late Check Out and Several Flight Options £154
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 15/12/2018 – 17/12/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol all the same price.
- Destination airport: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Gibson Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: about 10 minute Luas ride from O Connell Street
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £154 per person based on two adults sharing