I’ve found a delightful Dublin spa break that’ll let you chill out in the lovely Irish capital in style. 2 nights in a top rated hotel with flights from Manchester starting from just £79! Read on to find out more about this relaxing spa deal!
Delightful Dublin Spa Break
The Sheldon Park Hotel & Leisure Club (4/5 on TripAdvisor) is a gorgeous place to take a break for a couple of nights. Previous guests enjoyed the friendliness of the staff and the good public transport very close by. They have plenty available to help you relax such as an indoor heated swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, jacuzzi, steam room and even a sauna!
Heart of Ireland
I really love Dublin, there are endless pubs and restaurants to visit and countless, gorgeous seaside villages outside the city that are just charming. Take a day trip to the excellent village seaside mountain village of Howth. Here you’ll taste some of the freshest fish and chips you’ve ever had in your life. Climb Howth Hill and get a spectacular view of Dublin Bay. Otherwise, journey into the city and check out the fantastic Temple Bar for some of the famous pub culture!
Book your relaxing spa break by clicking the link below and have a pleasant stay in the Emerald Isle!
- Delightful Dublin Spa Break: 2nt Top-Class Dublin Spa Hotel with Manchester Flights & 11 Other Airports from just £79pp
- Provider: Wowcher
- Travel period: 7/11/2018 – 9/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Sheldon Park Hotel & Leisure Club
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 20 minutes from the city centre on LUAS tram
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £79 per person based on two adults sharing