Florence has more museums and art galleries than I could possibly list, and is home to one of the most famous statues in the world – Michaelangelo’s David at the Accademia Gallery! Experience one of Europe’s most incredible cities with this bargain Florence getaway I found on Groupon, and be prepared to fall in love!
Delightful Florence City Break
You will be staying in the traditional-styled Hotel Meridiana offering contemporary accommodation within an easy reach of numerous local attractions such as the Piazza della Libertà, the Fine Arts Academy, the Duomo and the Uffizi Gallery. Location-wise it really couldn’t be better. And on top of that you’ve got free breakfast too!
Kick-start your Italian journey with a filling breakfast and venture out to explore the plethora of cultural hotspots on offer, such as the iconic cathedral or head to the Accademia Gallery to see the Statue of David. You’ll be amazed by just how much culture there is in one city. And of course the local specialities in Florence are definitely worth trying out too – I definitely recommend heading to a local taverna where you will find speciality Florentine dishes. Afterwards, you can soak up incredible views of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo and let the beauty of this city really sink in!
Use any of the links to book this bargain deal!
- Delightful Florence City Break: 2 Nights in Top-Rated Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from £69
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Dec 2018-Apr 2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights (2 or 4 nights option)
- Departure airport: Stansted (cheapest)
- Alternative airports: Gatwick, Manchester, Bristol
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: Hotel Meridiana
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £69 per person based on two adults sharing