Milan is a classic Italian city, with a gorgeous heart! Gaze in awe at the magnificent Cathedral or indulge in some retail therapy in the Quadrilatero d’Oro (Golden Quadrilateral)! This wonderful city break could be yours for under £100 using hotels.com & my Flight Finder tool. So what are you waiting for? :)
Delightful Milan City Break
You’ll be staying in the lovely MEININGER Milano Garibaldi, a super bright and friendly hotel in Porto Garibaldi (north of downtown Milan) – an imposing neoclassical arch located on the site of one of the ancient city gates. Hop on the metro and you will find yourself in the heart of the action within 15 minutes. Start the day with a visit to the imposing Sforza Castle which is home to many art collections.
As the day progresses, head to the gorgeous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping arcade for some seriously stylish shopping. Once you’ve exhausted you’re shopping budget, I recommend just getting a double espresso and sitting in a cafe in the Milan Cathedral square. The Navigli area boasts old-world charm and plenty of dining options from gourmet pizza to rustic pasta, to swanky cocktails, this area has it all!
So don’t miss out, click the deal below to book!
- Delightful Milan City Break: 2 Nights in Great Hotel & Return Flights from Bristol just £74
- Provider: Hotels.com + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 13/11/2018 – 15/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Bristol
- Destination airport: Bergamo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: MEININGER Milano Garibaldi
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 1.5 miles from city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £74 per person based on two adults sharing