Have you been to Lake Maggiore in Italy, yet?! What a fine place on earth. Hop over this March with this amazing deluxe deal I found. Not only will you be treated to sublime views over the Lake and the Alps, oh no. The property you will be staying in is something out of a fairytale :) 5 * luxury with your loved one how does that sound?! ;) Located in Oleggio Castello you’re only an hour away from Milan. Around the lake you will find fantastic sights and landmarks. Go check out the Palazzo Borromeo or the Osola Bella castle. You’ll be in awe. The Chestnut Route is a sublime hiking trail that will lead you through stunning nature and beautiful hillside. If you haven’t been, it’s about time. Be enchanted :)
Your deluxe escape to Italy!
You’ll be staying in the 5* Castello dal Pozzo with fantastic ratings (4,5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). The historic property comes with finest interiors and exquisite antique design. Facilities on site include a restaurant, a wine bar, and a rooftop terrace. The shores of the Lake are only a short walk away and daily breakfast is included already. There are many dates available so pick the options that suit you best. Right on arrival, you will be treated to a delicious welcome drink. Toast to a pleasant stay and enjoy ;)
I found this deal on Voyage Prive!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Deluxe Escape to Italy: 2 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £171pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive!
- Travel dates: Departing 27 March 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- alternative airports: London, Glasgow, Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Castello dal Pozzo
- Rating: 4,5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 418 reviews
- Location: Lake Maggiore
- Destination: Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Milan : Car hire option for £130
- Price: only £171 per person based on 2 adults sharing