We all know how stress can get the better of us sometimes! When the stress strikes I always find that booking a treat can be a big help. I’ve found the perfect stress reliever over at Voyage Privé! You won’t want to miss out on this deluxe Gran Canaria break that comes stacked with extras.
Deluxe Gran Canaria Break
With this fantastic offer, you’ll be staying in an absolutely gorgeous 5-star hotel in a premium location. Believe me when I say it really doesn’t get much better than this! The Salobre Hotel is an amazing resort that happens to soak up sunshine pretty much year round. One of the best things about the hotel is the absolutely stunning views of the famous Maspalomas dunes. The resort isn’t just 5* in the title either, it has a top-class reputation with those that have stayed there in the past.
The deal with voyage privé comes with plenty of great extras too. During your stay, you’ll be eating at a half board rate so that’s one less thing to worry about! You also get one entry into their heavenly Aloe Vitality Pool. Along with these great add-ons you’ve also got return flights from plenty of departures to Las Palmas. The cheapest is from London but you have options for other departures that are around the same price.
All you have to do now is follow the links and remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Deluxe Gran Canaria Break: 4 Nights Stay in a Luxurious 5* Hotel at a Half Board Rate with Treatments & Return Flights from just £230
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 11/12/2018 – 15/12/2018
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Departure airport: London
- Alternative Airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham or Bristol (varying prices)
- Destination airport: Las Palmas Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Salobre Hotel Resort & Serenity 5*
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Maspalomas. Gran Canaria
- Meals: Half Board
- Airport transfer: Not included but can be selected for an extra fee
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £230 per person based on two adults sharing