Feast your eyes on this golden gem I’ve found you in Southern Italy, over at Voyage Privé. Unspoilt nature, the sapphire sea and impressive vineyards are the highlights of this deluxe Sorrento escape, and with so many extras thrown in, you struggle to tear yourself away!
4* Deluxe Sorrento Escape
The key ingredient to happiness in Sorrento is the year-round good weather and October is no exception! You can expect 25° throughout your 3-day getaway, perfect for strolling in and amongst the apricot and lemon trees, as well as reclining on the private beach. It is no wonder why the Hotel & Resort Le Axidie 4* has been awarded the Certificate of Excellence when you consider the opulent dining options e.g. their beachfront restaurant and top-class wellness centre!
The prettiness of the colourful houses that blend into the dramatic mountains will blow you away with their beauty! Be sure to visit Mount Vesuvius and marvel at the sheer magnitude of this renowned Volcano. A great recommendation is hiring a car (I have included a link below to assist) and traversing the winding roads to reach majestic mountains and admiring the local lemon and olive trees that light up your journey!
If this sounds like your type of Italian Romance, then just click any of the links! Remember, after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- 4* Deluxe Sorrento Escape: 3 nights in a Gorgeous, Beachfront Hotel incl. Breakfast, Welcome Drink, Free Access to Wellness Centre & Discounts, just £184pp
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: Multiple dates available! (cheapest from 09/10/2018 – 12/10/2018)
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London (cheapest)
- Alternative airports: Manchester (£231), Edinburgh (£358)
- Destination airport: Napoli-Capodichino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel & Resort Le Axidie 4*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Sorrento Coast
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £184 per person based on two adults sharing (includes £15 booking fee)