If you’re a sucker for romantic heavenly coastlines, you just can’t go wrong with the Cinque Terre!
Discover Cinque Terre
Home to five incredibly picturesque villages clinging to the cliffs, the Cinque Terre just exudes romance. You’ll love strolling along the winding streets, soaking up those sea views and sitting down in one of the many cosy restaurants getting stuck into the mouthwatering cuisine.
This is a fabulous deal I’ve put together using Hotels.com and my Flight Finder tool. It will see you spend 3 nights in a city called La Spezia, situated just a stone’s throw away from Cinque Terre (great train connections!). You’ll be staying at the superb Atmosfere Guest House, situated right in the heart of town. The rooms are all lovingly decorated and I think the excellent reviews really speak for themselves here – the warm welcome you’ll received will make you feel right at home!
The Cinque Terre is just a short train ride away from La Spezia, so it’s a piece of cake getting around. I really recommend following the footpath from Monterosso to Vernazza – it’s a bit of challenging walk in places, but the views are so so worth it.
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Discover Cinque Terre: 3 Nights in Brilliant Guest House in La Spezia incl. Return Flights only £138
- Provider: Hotels.com + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 07/10/2018 – 10/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Pisa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Atmosfere Guest House
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: La Spezia, Italy
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £138 per person based on two adults sharing