The Dominican Republic is the next big holiday destination! Full of wildlife, coastlines and rolling hills, it’s becoming an increasingly popular location for families! Although the Santo Domingo nightlife and dancing is a hit with the tourists, the country has so much more to offer, including whale watching, the Catedral Primada de America, the Ecological Park & Reserve, and the Isla Saona. This Isla (island) attracts boatloads of tourists daily due to its aquamarine surf and palm trees!
Book your Dominican Republic Break today!
Located in a perfect spot with a great view of the mountains, the ClubHotel Riu Bachata (4/5 on TripAdvisor) is extremely popular amongst those who have stayed there! It’s situated right on the beachfront in Maimon Bay, and is surrounded by 50,000 square meters of tropical gardens! There is a bus stop just 500m from the hotel which connects you to Puerto Plata town center as well as the airport. I can also guarantee that you won’t go hungry, as you get the all-inclusive package, meaning you just won’t stop eating! Don’t forget the pool, fitness center, spa, tennis court, and casino (for when you get tired of exercising/eating and want to let your hair down!)
I found this deal on Thomson! Check it out, and extra transfers and hold luggage are available if you require them.
- Dominican Republic Break: 7 Nights incl. All Inclusive 5* Hotel, Flights and Transfers only £633 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Thomson!
- Travel dates: 22-29 January 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 5* ClubHotel Riu Bachata
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 4540 reviews
- Location: On Maimon Bay beach
- Destination: Dominican Republic
- Meals: All-inclusive
- Price: only £633 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!