Still no plans where to go this winter and you prefer to stay in a luxurious 5-star hotel? Then, it’s about time to have a look at this deal that I have found you, so that you’ll be able to stay in a lush holiday destination! So how about packing your bags, grabbing your family and jetting off to the Dominican Republic? :)
Take your chance and benefit from the holiday package that thomson.co.uk is currently offering and stay in the 5-star ClubHotel Riu Bachata (67% on TripAdvisor) enjoying all inclusive, flights and coach transfers for only £681 per person based on two adults and two children sharing. The rating of the hotel is okay and the latest reviews are very positive.
The hotel is surrounded by a beautiful tropical landscape in Bahia Maimon and has a direct access to its private beach. Feel the Caribbean flair in a relaxing atmosphere and jump in one of the two swimming pools of the hotel’s area. There’s also a Jacuzzi and a pool terrace with sun loungers and parasols. Sounds to me like you’re going to spend your time in a little paradise and where you should pamper yourself a lot.
The Dominican Republic is probably the most beautiful Caribbean island and one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. Enjoy the beauty of white sandy beaches here in Puerto Plata, turquoise sea water with many sunny hours and temperatures around cosy 30°C. Don’t forget your sun glasses and your camera and get inspired by the lovely people of the Dominican Republic, the rhythm of salsa, reggae and merengue music.
I’m sure you will not be able to keep your feet under control and that you’re going to start dancing to the music and the vibe that this place is spreading. Don’t hesitate too long and fly from London Gatwick for 14 nights to the Dominican Republic! Spend a memorable beach holiday and try to visit some of the attractions of the island.
I recommend you a visit to the capital Santo Domingo which is the largest city in the Caribbean. It is influenced by the Spanish colonial time and looks very nice. Take a stroll to the Cathedral of Santa Maria la Menor and the old hospital of the city. The old town will seduce you to take a lot of pictures :)
FYI: check the validity of your passport and note that you need a tourist card which can be purchased for US$10 upon arrival at the airport of Puerto Plata (more details here on gov.uk).
- Dominican Republic Family Holiday: 14 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, All Inclusive, Flights and Transfer for only £681
- Travel period: 03/12/2014 – 17/12/2014
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 30°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 27°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 5-star ClubHotel Riu Bachata
- Rating: 67% on TripAdvisor out of 2.656 reviews
- Location: beachfront on the Bay of Maimon, approx. 5 miles from Puerto Plata centre
- Destination: Dominican Republic
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Puerto Plata: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Entry: valid passport and tourist card necessary. More info on gov.uk
- Price: only £681 per person based on two adults and two children sharing