A holiday in the Dominican Republic is like a holiday in paradise. The nation in the Caribbean that shares the island of Hispaniola with Haiti, is one of the most popular destinations in the Caribbean Sea and especially shines with numerous all-inclusive hotel facilities that meet every need of the travellers’ heart. Of course, the climate is also perfect: in September the temperature scales around 31°C, that’s ideal to relax on the beach indulging the best weather.
So how about an amazing family holiday to Punta Cana? Check the validity of your passports, prepare your bags for the end of August and jet off to a private section of the Bavaro Beach which belongs to the 3-star Villas Bavaro Resort & Spa (72% on TripAdvisor).
You can book this holiday package on thomascook.com and spend two wonderful weeks for only £686 per person based on two adults and two children sharing! And if you think that this price is the price just for the nights in the hotel, will be surprised now.
All Inclusive for the Best Price
The deal does not only include direct flights from Manchester to Punta Cana, but also the all inclusive option of the hotel. The hotel is located only 500 meters from the heavenly Bavaro Beach, where you can lay the whole time in the sun and get a proper tan. Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere at the lake-style pools and get entertained in the evening at the restaurants of the complex. So if you’re still looking for a stunning holiday on the beach in the Caribbean, you should quickly look at this deal to save your place in the sun for your family!
- Dominican Republic Family Holiday: 14 Nights incl. good Hotel, All Inclusive and Flights for only £686
- Travel period: 30/08/2014 – 19/09/2014
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 31°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 29°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: 3.5-star IFA Villas Bavaro Resort & Spa
- Rating: 72% on TripAdvisor out of 2.289 reviews
- Location: Punta Cana, set on a private beach section of Bavaro Beach
- Destination: Dominican Republic
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Punta Cana not included. Taxi costs around £18 each way, 26mins. Directions here.
- Entry requirements: valid passport and tourist card necessary. More info on gov.uk
- Price: only £686 per person based on two adults and two children sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Simply click twice on the link.
Click here for the Punta Cana Deal