I found you this All Inclusive Dominican Republic Holiday in May this year! You’ll be staying near to the port town of Puerto Plata, nestled between the ocean and a mountain. It’s the oldest city on the north coast of the Dominican Republic and has many formerly grand homes built by German merchants in the 1870s. There’s several museums in the town, such as amber mining museums and the museum of General Gregorio Luperon, You can take a ride on the Teleferico cable car, at the top of which you’ll have panoramic views of the town, or check out the Iglesia San Felipe church or the Fuerte de San Felipe fort!
ClubHotel Riu Bachata
The ClubHotel Riu Bachata has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The hotel is set in Maimon Bay, right next to a gorgeous palm backed beach. On site, there’s two pools and 3 restaurants, plus daily live entertainment and array of water sports that you can take part in. This deal is based on an all-inclusive stay in a double room with a balcony or terrace.
I found this deal on First Choice! Please book with them directly. Have a wonderful holiday!
- All Inclusive Dominican Republic Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Transfers for only £664 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with First Choice
- Travel dates: 20 – 27 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: ClubHotel Riu Bachata
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 5,061 reviews
- Destination: Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
- Meals: all-inclusive
- Airport transfer included
- Price: only £664 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly