I’m willing to be that at one stage or another you’ve said to yourself that you’re going to visit Iceland. Well, you have the perfect change with this dream Iceland getaway that I’ve found on Voyage Privé. Grab this package that comes loaded with a bunch of great extras. It’s a perfect way to see the land of fire and ice!
Dream Iceland Getaway
If you’re looking for a comfortable stay during your time in Iceland then it would be hard to go wrong with this package. While in Iceland you’ll be staying at the Alda Hotel. This highly rated hotel is the perfect place to chill out in after a long day of exploring the treasures of this beautiful place. Another great thing about the hotel is that it has won the Traveller’s Choice award with TripAdvisor. This means that this hotel is the best of the best!
Along with your stay in this stunning hotel you’ve also got return flights from London to Keflavik included. However thats not all! You also get the Golden Circle Tour and a Northern Lights excursion. This means that you can see the absolutely mind-blowing Northern Lights AND see some of the best sights in Iceland in one trip. To sweeten the deal you’ve also got breakfast for each morning of your stay. This deal is the perfect way to experience this magical land.
I found this deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure you’ve booked with them directly! Remember, after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Dream Iceland Getaway: 3 Nights stay in a Deluxe Room incl. Breakfast, Golden Circle, Northern Lights & Return Flights from £407
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 25/03/2019 – 28/03/2019
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London, Manchester or Edinburgh
- Destination airport: Keflavik International
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Alda Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Traveller’s Choice
- Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included but can be added
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £407 per person based on two adults sharing