If you’ve got a penchant for the finer things in life, this is the getaway for you. Dubai is one of the world’s most amazing cities, and there’s glitz and glamour everywhere you turn. Balance it out with a relaxing and tranquil trip to the picturesque island of Mauritius.
Book this decadent double deal!
First stop is Dubai, the Middle East’s glittering city. You’ll be staying in the 4* Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai (4/4 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence) on a bed and breakfast basis. You can go for a stroll on the beach closeby, and don’t forget to head into the city to take in such beautiful sights like the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure, and the World Islands, a man made structure made to look like a map of the world.
After your two night trip to Dubai, it’s time to head to Mauritius for five nights of utter bliss and relaxation. You’re staying in the wonderful 3* Silver Beach Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor & Traveller’s Choice 2017). You’re here on an all inclusive basis so there is utterly nothing to worry about, you can really stay here without a care in the world. You can sample some local specialities in the restaurant, or stay safe with some international favourites. Your bedroom will have all you need to enjoy, like a TV, air conditioning and a minibar. Perfect!
I found this gorge getaway over on Groupon so be sure that you have booked there! If the full price seems a little steep after Christmas, there’s the option to pay a deposit of £250 and then sort out the rest later!
- Dubai & Mauritius: 7 Nights incl Hotels, Meals & Flights from £849pp (Deposit Option Available)
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- You must buy two vouchers to complete the booking
- Travel dates: Valid for arrivals on dates from February to June 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow
- Airline: revealed on booking
- Hotel: 4* Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai / 3* Silver Beach Hotel
- Rating:4/4 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence / 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor & Traveller’s Choice 2017
- Destination: Dubai and Mauritius
- Meals: breakfast included (Dubai); all inclusive (Mauritius)
- 10kg and 20 hold luggage included
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £849 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Deposit option of £250 available