Take a look at this great Wowcher deal for Dublin, Ireland – 2 Nights including Hotel, return flights from Luton, Gatwick, Stansted, Birmingham and Manchester, and tickets to the Guinness Storehouse – all for only £79 per person!
No matter where you come from and what you’re looking for in a city break, Dublin has it all. The locals are friendly, the parks and gardens are green and the food is always delicious – this will be a city break to remember!
Your Dublin City Break Package Deal
You will be staying at the gorgeous Best Western Academy Plaza Hotel, just 5 minutes’ walk from Connolly Train Station. The infamous Temple Bar district is just 10 minutes’ walk away, along with Trinity College and Dublin Castle – all definitely worth a visit!
Your standard double or twin room includes a flat screen satellite TV, tea/coffee facilities, work desks, marble finish bathrooms, and Wi-Fi included. Guinness Storehouse tickets are also included in this package deal, which is located just off O’Connell Street – meaning its also not far from many of Dublin’s main attractions, such as Parnell Square, The James Joyce Centre and the Garden of Remembrance!
- Dublin: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights (5 UK Airports) & Guinness Storehouse only £79
- Travel dates: Voucher valid for travel until 31st Mar 2016 (Must book by 7th Nov 2015)
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Luton, Gatwick, Stansted, Birmingham and Manchester
- Hotel: Best Western Academy Plaza Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3,085 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Dublin, Ireland
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £13 – £15 (rome2rio.com)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £79 per person based on 2 adults sharing