Head to the capital of the Emerald Isle for a glittering Dublin spa break that’s only £120 per person! Including two nights in a 4-star luxury spa hotel and return flights from Luton thanks to this great deal I found on Expedia. It is a city filled with history, whether you visit the 13th century Dublin Castle or St. Patrick’s Cathedral or the modern and bustling area of Temple Bar, a cultural and night life quarter, popular with all ages.
Your Dublin Spa Break Deal
You will be staying at the 4* Royal Marine Hotel & Spa for 2 nights in a spacious and clean double room. Although the hotel is just a little further out from the city centre, it is only a short ride on the DART and you’re right in the heart of the action. The Royal Marine Hotel & Spa is located in Dun Laoghaire overlooking Dublin bay. It boasts a luxurious 18m heated pool, a steam room, sauna, hydro pool and a fitness area. Sounds perfect for a relaxing break, right? Book it with the links below!
- Dublin 4* Spa Break: 2 Nights in 4* Spa Hotel with Return Flights from Luton only £120!
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel dates: 24/11/2018 – 26/11/2018
- Duration: 2 nights
- Airports of departure: London Luton
- Arrival airport: Dublin
- Hotel: Royal Marine Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Dublin, Ireland
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer is not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £120 per person based on 2 adults sharing