This trip to Dublin is the perfect excuse to get away. It only takes just over an hour to get there on the plane, and there is plenty to do to keep you busy. With this deal I have found you on wowcher.co.uk it will only cost you £69!
With this deal you will be able to pick your dates from various dates that range from now until 26/02/2015. This makes this deal even better because you can choose when you go and it stays the same price. I would like to suggest going in late September – early October. I would do so because it is the time that Octoberfest is on. Although it doesn’t stem from Irish routes they certainly know how to celebrate it, so it’s definitely worth a visit!
You will be staying in the Best Western Plus Acadamy Plaza Hotel, which received a TripAdvisor rating of 83% and a Certificate of Excellence for 2014. This is the perfect hotel for you to call base for a quick city break to one of the most vibrant cities in Europe.
Whilst you’re there you should definitely check out the Guinness Brewery. You get a really cool tour and get to sample Guinness. Doesn’t matter what time you show up, it is never too early for a pint of Guinness. When in Dublin… Aside from that you definitely have to just explore the amazing city. Temple Bar has great restaurants and bars where you can go in the evenings or during lunch time to find some food, there are some really cool pubs that have amazing pub grub as well!
The way it works is that you buy the “deal” through the Wowcher website. Once you have purchased it they will send you a voucher code, to redeem this voucher all you have to do is call Tour Center, with details that Wowcher send you once you have purchased it! For more information and terms and conditions, follow the link to wowcher.co.uk.
This is a great trip for those of you looking to get away from home for a few days. It’s full of fun, interesting sites and really cool people. You are guaranteed to have a great time irrespective of what you get up to while you’re there.
- Dublin: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £69
- Travel dates: select dates until 26/02/2015 available (subject to availability)
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Birmingham, Manchester or London Luton
- Hotel: 3* Best Western Plus Academy Plaza Hotel
- Rating: 83% on TripAdvisor out of 2,235 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: centre of Dublin
- Destination: Dublin, Ireland
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer in Dublin not included
- Price: only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing