Enjoy a nice Dublin break for a great price! Dublin has long been considered a fabulous city destination, but there’s far more to Dublin than just the clichéd Guinness and Trinity College – with thriving nightlife, great eats and museums a-plenty, Dublin is well worth revisiting.
2 Nights Dublin Break
As the Emerald Isle, Ireland – and Dublin as it’s capital – has a well earned reputation for being picturesque and pretty, but spend a little while in Dublin and you’ll soon realise that the city offers a more modern side as well, inviting you to enjoy a perfect blend of Irish charm and city cool.
Flights are from Birmingham to Dublin, but there are flights from various airports across the UK.
A Dublin Break offers a wealth of things to do, from the ‘classics’ of the River Liffey, Trinty College and the Guiness Brewery – all well worth a visit – to museums, parks, squares and shops. Many of the museums are free, such as the fascinating Irish National History Museum, located near the parliament. Dublin also boasts some amazing culinary treats, from Irish classics with a modern twist at L Mulligan Grocer to a chai latte and a cake at quirky tea room Foam. If you’re on a budget, the burritos at Boojum are well worth a try, and for a fancy breakfast try the Moroccan Brunch at hipster eatery Brother Hubbard. With so much to see, do and eat, Dublin is the perfect place to spend a few days exploring.
- Dublin Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights only £69
- Travel dates: Saturday 22th August to Monday 24th August 2015
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Alternative airports: East Midlands, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester (Newcastle and Edinburgh from £14.99 per way)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Aspect Park West
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 549 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 6 miles from city centre
- Destination: Dublin
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer in not included, check your options here
- Price: only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing