Here’s a tailor-made bargain for a city break in Dublin that I have created especially for you :) Therefore I combined an incredible flight bargain on bravofly.co.uk departing from Birmingham to Dublin for only £19 per person (!!) and a nice trivago.co.uk hotel deal for only £48 per person based on two people sharing! Just check it out:
You stay in the 4 star Louis Fitzgerald Hotel (75% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) which offers a quiet surrounding a without being too far away from the lively city centre. It has a stylish and modern style and offers a great service. The hotel is only 20 minutes from the airport, so simply jump on the bus Eireann and head to Newlands Cross where your hotel is located. Newlands Cross is a little outside of Dublin, but it’s only a 20 minutes LUAS ride to the city centre of Dublin. The hotel even offers a free shuttle bus to the tram stop. Plus the hotel is not far away from the beautiful Phoenix Park which is the green lung of Dublin :) It’s also the largest public Park in Europe and one of the most important sights here in the Phoenix Park is definitely the Dublin Zoo. It is home to more than 700 animals including some tropical birds from around the world.
So whatever you plan during your break, you will have plenty things to do from relaxing at the hotel or spending your nights partying at the Temple Bar. Dublin has it all :) Have fun!
- Dublin City Break: 3 Days incl. 4* Hotel and Flights for only £68
- Travel period: 18/05/2014 – 20/05/2014
- Travel duration: 3 Days
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4 star The Louis Fitzgerald
- Rating: 75% on TripAdvisor out of 509 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: Newlands Cross approx. 20 minutes drive from city centre
- Destination: Dublin
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Dublin not included. Take the bus Eireann to Newlands Cross, then it’s just a stroll of 900m to the hotel.
- Price: only £68 per person based on two adults sharing