Take a Dublin city break with your loved one in the New Year! With its cobbled streets, cosy pubs and friendly folk, there really is no beating Dublin when it comes to city breaks.
Dublin City Break
The great thing about this city break to Dublin is that you have a choice of two great hotels in the city centre. You will be staying at either the Academy Plaza Hotel or the Charleville Lodge both in the best place for you to explore Dublin. You can explore the vast array of cultural riches, including the Dublin Writers Museum, James Joyce Centre, The Spire, and Croke Park Stadium. Also, you simply must visit the Guinness Storehouse and taste a traditional Irish Guinness. If whiskey is your tipple of choice, then head down to the Teeling Whiskey Distillery for a tour and to sip on some of the best in the world for an extra £13.50pp! If you’d like to check out the whole city, add in a city walking tour of the city for £9 pp.
Enjoy your comfortable stay in a spacious double room equipped with WiFi, a flat screen TV, air-conditioning and en ensuite. The hotel boats a prime location, right in the heart of the city making it the best location to stay for exploring the great city of Dublin.
Head over to Wowcher and buy your vouchers to book this awesome getaway today!
- Dublin: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £69 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Travel dates: Selected dates available up to 30 April 2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham or East Midlands
- alternative airports: Manchester, Bristol, Edinburgh, London
- Hotel 1: Academy Plaza Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 4, 494 reviews
- Hotel 2: Charleville Lodge
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 678 reviews
- Destination: Dublin, Ireland
- Meals: self-catered
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Airport transfer is not included.
- Hand luggage only
- Price: only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing