Destination: Dublin! Head to the bustling Irish capital for a 2 night city break for two just £69 per person. There are cheap flights available from 7 UK airports and on many dates, so you can be flexible with when you want to go. Perfect!
Dublin Spa Break
During your city break, you will be staying either at the Sheldon Park, which is a chic hotel with an impressive 4/5 TripAdvisor rating. The hotel offers complimentary access to modern leisure facilities that include a gym, pool and spa tub, so you can combine sightseeing with a bit of pampering.
With a Red Luas Line top just a short walk away, you can reach the city centre of Dublin and there wander through the typical Irish pubs and visit Dublin’s iconic landmarks. Whether it’s a walk in Stephen’s Green or a stroll in the Dublin Castle, the beautiful Irish capital will enchant you with its history and cheerful nature.
You need to purchase two vouchers through Livingsocial and this trip is financially protected under ATOL (provided by Crystal Travel).
- Dublin Spa Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £69 pp
- Travel dates: Valid for travel from 20th Apr-30th Sep 2017
- Must book by 27th May 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure Airports: London Stansted, Luton, Gatwick, Manchester, Leeds Bradford, Edinburgh, Newcastle
- Hotel: Sheldon Park
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,293 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 3.7 miles from city centre
- Destination: Dublin
- Meals: Self catered
- Hand luggage only included
- Airport transfer in Dublin not included
- Extras included: leisure access and Wi-Fi
- You need to buy 2 vouchers.
- Holiday is ATOL protected by Crystal Travel
- Price: only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!