Dublin! The home of classic pubs and cobbled streets! Even just when going for a walk, you’ll meet so many different people that it feels like a massive socialising hub! As you have two days, you’ll definitely have some time to go and see the historic sights in and around Dublin! These include the National Museum of Ireland, the Dublin City Gallery, the fantastic Trinity College, and for when you get hungry of course, Kehoe’s Pub. One of the most atmospheric pubs in the city centre and a favourite with all kinds of Dubliners, this pub has a cosy Victorian bar.
Book your Dublin Weekend Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Best Western Sheldon Park (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee it’s a fantastic place to stay on your Dublin Weekend Break! Not only is there a restaurant, a bar and a lounge, but there’s also a spa, a fitness centre with gym and workout room, along with a pool and hot tub!
- Dublin Weekend Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £80 pp
- Travel dates: 2-4 December 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Hotel: Best Western Sheldon Park
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1088 reviews
- Destination: Dublin, Ireland
- Airport transfer: find average transfer prices here
- Price: only £80 per person based on 2 adults sharing