Düsseldorf has one of the best Christmas markets across Germany, and its not hard to see why. From the 19th November to the 23rd December 2015, they are open for business 7 days of the week, so don’t worry about missing out! I found a deal through Travelbird where you can enjoy 2 Nights in a 4* central hotel including breakfast and sauna access during your stay.. all for only £59 per person!
Your Düsseldorf Christmas Markets City Break Deal
You will be staying at the NH Düsseldorf City (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 570 reviews + GreenLeaders Bronze) for 2 nights (or 3 Nights at an additional cost) which is a sophisticated 4* Hotel, conveniently located close to the historic city centre. There are public transport links just 50 metres from the hotel, meaning less time walking, more time enjoying! Each morning, you can expect to enjoy a buffet breakfast, and after a long day shopping and exploring the Christmas Markets, you can relax and rejuvenate in the hotel sauna and grab a drink (or two!) in the hotel bar. Your room will include a double or twin bed, mini bar, telephone, TV, Wi-Fi and private bathroom with bath/shower.
The only thing missing from this deal are return flights, but don’t worry I got you covered! You can find cheap flight deals through my Flights Fare Finder and with prices starting from £27 per person return, the question is.. glühwein or beer?
- Düsseldorf Christmas Markets: 2 or 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Sauna Access only £59
- Travel dates: Various dates until 16 January 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights (3 Nights for £79 per person)
- Hotel: NH Düsseldorf City
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 570 reviews + GreenLeaders Bronze
- Destination: Düsseldorf, Germany
- Meals: Breakfast
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £59 per person based on 2 adults sharing